Become a Floortimer with the Floortime Manual.
When watching Dr. Greenspan’s Floortime sessions, you see children begin to relate, communicate, think, and develop self-control. The interactive, online Manual helps you recognize what your child needs and what you can do. It hones in on the essential steps and techniques. You learn Floortime and can implement it quickly.
Specifically, The Floortime Manual is interactive and online 24/7 for smoothly learning the techniques of Floortime. Short video segments of Floortime sessions identify the main steps, which are demonstrated in three types of play. You can check your understanding through practice evaluations of the video sessions. Audio clips by Dr. Greenspan further explain the techniques and offer insights for doing Floortime with children who are avoidant, aimless, revved up, rigid, aggressive, passive, self-stimulatory, repetitive, or inattentive. Clear directions help you organize a Floortime session. It takes about 2 hours to go through one type of play. You also can go through the other types of play, find out what to do for difficult behaviors, and check out the resources.
The Floortime Manual offers: :
- Interactive guide to Floortime
- Video demonstration of basic steps to Floortime
- Video examples of three types of play
- Descriptions of specific Floortime techniques
- Dozens of audio tapes with Dr. Greenspan’s explanations
- Practice evaluations of Floortime sessions
- Instructions for setting up a Floortime session
- Extensive troubleshooting section for children’s problems in session.
- 24/7 access for 30, 90, or 180 days